We are dedicated to providing high quality research to people that use our services and believe that research should be offered alongside care and support so that we can deliver a truly comprehensive service.
- An official membership certification will be issued electronically by WRC.
Being the member of International World Research Council, it adds more reputation to your profile.
WRC provides international fellowship in the respective fields.
- During a research study your condition is usually monitored more closely so any changes can be detected earlier.
- Raise awareness of funding opportunities up to 35,000USD for each fellowship out of 700,000 USD every year (country-wise).
- A free Press coverage of your research work along with your profile will be published in WRC official site as recognition.
- Through research-based learning students can develop the intellectual skills of critical analysis and also valuable transferable skills such as group work, time- and resource-management and data handling.
- Evaluating the outcome of a research project in an annual report is difficult because many projects run over multiple years and there is a period of time between when R&D is undertaken, completed and then adopted by end users as to when the total value of the investment is realized.
- Opportunity can be identified to standardize practices, terminology, measurement of intangibles, metrics and performance measures against strategic research priorities for benefit cost analysis.
- Enables better aggregation of performance data and provide improved visibility of the cost effectiveness of research programs
- Acts as a platform for Generating and documenting evidence of impact and demonstrating performance of the Research as a collective is also a key objective.
- Research studies provide valuable information, which helps researchers gather information about their research.
- Taking part in research can give you a more positive outlook on any research issues.
- As Learning & Development through Research, WRC delivers the range of activities offered on this site and facilitates funding.
- WRC paves the way to get the most out of the research community.
- Provides current projects and opportunities covering key research methodology.
- The main purpose of the WRC is to:
- raise awareness of funding opportunities
- provide information on learning and development opportunities
- show best practice of ideas from research staff networks
- support the Active Research Community
- Gives some evidence that suggests people who take part in research have better research outcomes no matter what procedure they follow. This is known as the ‘trial effect’. Even if the research you take part in is unsuccessful, many better outcomes can be received while the trial is running.
- WRC helps to get a research evidence that something does or doesn’t work. Showing that something is not effective or does not work in the way we thought can be as useful as proving it does work.
- World Research Council is different to practical audit or service evaluation. It attempts to collect new, generalized knowledge by addressing clearly defined questions with systematic and rigorous methods, whereas service evaluation and practical audit focus more on the value and quality of current research.
- World Research Council Members may have an important part to play in supporting and promoting research and encourage our staff, professionals and students from multi-discipline to engage in research.
- The overarching aim of the World Research Council is to assist research activities with the improvement of organisational strategy, management and performance by systematic measurement and monitoring of research work, operators and key stakeholders, and identifying strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- The community research is also used to evaluate how extension and dissemination of research findings impact on perceptions of activity.
- Undertakes regular market research with the key researching groups to gain an understanding of their views on key issues and on the research itself.
The World Research Council still strives hard to add more and more advantages for the enhancement of research activities that has the right use of technology as its main goal for some betterment.