Search the searched for new & better conclusions
The World Research Council is the sovereign body committed to empowering researchers all over the world with the right use of technology towards some betterment or enhancements. The WRC’s valued assets consist of well-stacked researchers, technologies and profound skills, help produce better research outcomes.
The World Research Council strives for the collaboration of innovative ideas, experimentation, research theses, journals & periodicals on multifarious topics all over the world, for the dissemination of research creativity to bring all under one roof.
So the council’s vast experience and known integrity in upkeep of confidentiality and researcher’s intellectual property comes a long way in attaining top notch standards.
The World Research Council has its primary vision to enhance the quality of research with a keen eye for the stimulation of innovations through the utilization of right technologies to sustain excellence envisioning the ultimate betterment of Research work all over the world.
Furthermore, WRC collaborate researches, scholarly journals and periodicals all across India under one roof, for ease in physical and virtual accessibility to our stakeholders.
Working towards realizing our vision in staying firm to our principles of:
- Fortifying innovative ideas
- Fostering a culture of qualitative research
- Motivating young and emerging researchers
- Bridging interaction among researchers of all ranks for increased knowledge sharing
- Encouraging multidisciplinary research
- Improving the accessibility to the research publications & journals from all over India
- Facilitating research
Rn. S. AbuthahirPresident
Field of Management Research DUBAI (email@example.com)
Dr. Aya Elsaiyed ElkhadragyChief member, Egypt
Animal Health Research Institute, Egypt
Dr. Esmaeil AlibakhshiChief member, Spain
Barcelona University, F. Medicine, Parc Sanitari Sant Joan de Deu (PSSJD), Spain
Dr. Shailendra giriChief member, Nepal
Ministry of Federal Affairs and General Administration, Nepal
Ana PurwitasariChief member, Germany
Freiburg Institute for Advanced Studies, University of Freiburg, Germany
KUNDWA Marie JudithChief member, China & Rwanda
Lanzhou Jiaotong University, China
Rn. Narmatha ManokaranChief Executive Officer, WRC
A paraprofessional researcher & a Sociopreneur
Why is World Research Council?
The World Research Council first of all, takes great efforts mainly to strike a balance in the effective management of these critical aspects for a successful collaborative effort, ensuring extraction of maximum value directing towards qualitative research outputs that is mutually desirable.
The term research, is a process of seeking information, quest for facts on any given subject that could be a meticulous search, academic inquiry, investigation or experimentation aiming at the discovery of new facts and findings; or, broadly, it may relate to any subject of inquiry with regard to collection of information, interpretation of facts, and revision of existing theories or laws in the light of new facts or evidence also. However, the WRC has the challenging chore is to source its credibility.
The term research is a rigorous challenge as described by the World Research Council that calls to maintain pre-determined standards and methodologies to preserve objectivity and warrant the credibility of conclusions also.
Importance of Research
Research is an essential evidence based view of the world; also to search the searched or investigate new evidences from established facts and to reach new conclusions.
Likewise, every researcher needs to ascertain the ontology and epistemology of his/ her study.
Researches are for a variety of reasons, also from finding a solution to a particular issue to detecting the causes for a strange phenomenon to an endeavor for a technological revolution.
World Research Council’s Research Characteristics
- WRC involves a systematic approach. It is integral for Researchers to practice the set ethics and code of conduct while recording observations and deriving conclusions.
- Based on logical reasoning and involves both inductive (quality oriented research) and deductive methods (quantity oriented research).
- Similarly, WRC associates data and knowledge derived there in is in real time, tangible observations in the natural settings.
- Involves a comprehensive analysis of the data accumulated from the research in order to eradicate any anomalies associated with it.
- Furthermore, researches are progressive in natures; the existing researches in itself generate avenues for further research; one question leading to another.
- There is not ambiguity involved, making every research highly consistent and sound in accuracy.